Using yappi and Interpreting the statistics
Note that there are several columns in the profiler stats. The first one is function stats:
- name: name of the function being profiled
- #n: is the total callcount of the function.
- tsub: total spent time in the function minus the total time spent in the other functions called from this function.
- ttot: total time spent in the function.
- tavg: is same as ttot/ccnt. Average total time.
the thread stats field gives information about the threads in the profiled application.
- name: class name of the threading.thread object.
- tid: thread identifier.
- fname: name of the last executed function in this thread.
- ttot: total time spent in this thread.
- scnt: number of times the thread is scheduled.