These are stable, tested releases that can be downloaded from the downloads area
Version 1.5 - 2014/04/06
- FIX: Allow compilation on Arduino 1.0+
- FIX: Added pre-emphasis flag, makes the signal more intelligible
- FIX: Revamped modem code to avoid ISR overruns
- FIX: improve baudrate accuracy
Version 1.4 - 2012/08/26
- NEW: Support for PIC32 / Chipkit Uno32 platform
- NEW: Support for active or passive buzzers (DC or PWM driven)
- NEW: Battery voltage sensing
- NEW: Slotted transmissions for multilaunch events
- REMOVED: Support for the MX146 radio
Version 1.31 - 2011/08/02
- FIX: Altitude 16-bit rollover
Version 1.3 - 2011/07/05
- FIX: More robust GPS parsing. It should improve compatibility with most NMEA-standard units.
- FIX: Several optimizations in the modem module aimed at improving signal quality and reducing the chance of packet loss.
- FIX: Cut down SRAM usage by 30% by moving the big sine table to PROGMEM.
- NEW: Buzzer support for acoustic payload location.
- NEW: Debug information to aid in testing the firmware without a radio.
- NEW: The LED now indicates CPU activity.
Version 1.2 - 2011/06/09
- FIX: APRS messages reported 1/10th of the actual speed
- NEW: Switch in config.h between celsius/farenheit/kelvin temperatures
Version 1.1 - 2011/01/12
- FIX: Eagle files: use soldermask under MOSFET Q5 as heat sink
- FIX: TX LED's pin wasn't properly set as an output
- FIX: Move code into the sketch's directory to avoid library clutter
- NEW: Read internal/external temperatures from LM60 sensors