Version 3.5.0 (15-06-2014)
- Add new provider for AWS ElastiCache Cluster Client with memcached instances auto discovery feature.
- Fix NPE when using ssm.cache.disable=true and SSM as Spring Cache backend (issue 35).
- Expose native memcached client (issue 36).
- Remove one again redundant dependency to aspectjrt (issue 31).
- Update xmemcached to 2.0.0.
- Update spymemcached to 2.11.3.
Version 3.4.0 (28-03-2014)
- Update jackson from 1.9.x to latest 2.3.x ( issue 28 ).
- Custom json/jackson serializers are not called ( issue 29 ).
- MetricCollector support for spymemcached ( issue 30 ).
- Remove redundant dependency to aspectjrt ( issue 31 ).
- Target execution method should not interrupt if memcached server is not reachable (issue 32).
- Update spymemcached to 2.10.6.
- Fix compatibility issue with Spring 4.0 Cache Abstraction.
Version 3.3.0 (17-01-2014)
- Use cache name or alias as a prefix in key ( issue 21 ).
- Unsorted results when using ReadThroughMultiCacheAdvice ( issue 23 ).
- Support server weights for XMemcachedClientBuilder ( issue 24 ).
- Update spymemcached to 2.10.4.
- Instead of Throwable catch Exception to avoid catching Error.
Version 3.2.1 (27-09-2013)
- Incomplete results in ReadThroughMultiCache if memcached client times out ( issue 20 ).
- Update spymemcached to 2.10.0.
- Update xmemcached to 1.4.2.
Version 3.2.0 (26-06-2013)
- Extend spymemcached provider to support more settings from ConnectionFactoryBuilder.
- Extend xmemcached provider to support more settings from XMemcachedClientBuilder.
- Add connect timeout from CacheClientFactory for xmemcached ( issue 18 )
- Update spymemcached to 2.9.0 and switch to official artifact that is now available in central repository in net.spy group.
- Remove deprecated classes.
- Integration of ssm with mvc spring application throws exception with jackson 1.7.1 ( issue 12 ).
- Using @ReturnValueKeyProvider for an @UpdateSingleCache annotated method does not generate key properly ( issue 15 ).
- Update xmemcached to 1.4.1.
Version 3.1.0 (08-10-2012)
- Ability to order the cache advice ( issue 11 ).
- Instead of default toString() use @CacheKeyMethod from superclass ( issue 8 ).
- Update spymemcached to version 2.8.4 and deploy to central repository.
- Improve quality of SSM using Continuous Integration Jenkins at CloudBees.
- Maven plugin to run embedded memcached (jmemcached) in integration tests on Jenkins.
Version 3.0.2 (07-08-2012)
- CacheFactory should be a DisposableBean to permit server shutdown ( issue 6 ).
Version 3.0.1 (31-07-2012)
- Remove log4j.property from simple-spring-memcached modue ( issue 5 ).
Version 3.0.0 (25-07-2012)
- Support a Spring 3.1 Cache / CacheManager implementation ( issue 3 ).
- Providers (spymemcached and xmemcached) in separated modules ( issue 2 ).
- Sample project spring-cache-integration-test that shows how to use SSM as a Spring Cache backend.
- Per method expiration time while using SSM as a backend for Spring 3.1 Cache.
- Custom default transcoder.
- Rewrite serialization logic, for each type: java, json or custom serialization can be used.
- In case of json serialization store information about serialized type.
- Remove dependency to external maven repositories, deploy spymemcached to central maven repo.
Version 2.0.0 (16-04-2012)
- Cache key can be generated using several input method's parameters.
- Counters support: increment, decrement, update (overwrite) and read.
- Inline parameter annotation, rather than an integer keyIndex, to identify the object that will provide the key.
- Support different memcached clients: spymemcached and xmemcached.
- Runtime memcached node switching. IPs of memcached servers can be modified in the fly without redeploying application.
- Object can be serialized to json, pluggable json transcoders mechanism configurable per class.
- Cache zones - instead of one global cache many caches using different providers, servers and configuration can be defined.
- Integration with Spring 3.
- Order of missed keys are the same as order of input arguments in intercepted method.
- Extend ReadThroughMultiCache with options to:
Extend UpdateMultiCache with options to: Cache Disabling.
- generate cache key from result, objects from result will be added to cache not by concatenating method arguments but invoking CacheKeyMethod on each object in result list
- skip null values in result
- add null values to cache under keys that don't occurred in result list.