Consider using scirocco-webdriver instead.
A UI Test Automation Tool
Scirocco is a UI test automation tool for Android. It’s able to perform test on several devices and making test reports with screenshots in succession. Scirocco consist of three parts as below.
- An android test framework developed by Jayway;
- You need minimal time to write solid test case;
- The framework handles multiple Android activities automatically;
- An Eclipse plug-in
- Possible to perform scenario testing automatically and making test reports with screenshots
scirocco TMS(Test Management System)
- An web based test management system made by Ruby on Rails
- Possible to access the test reports on web and easy share with your project member
Quick Start Scirocco
Quick Start Scirocco TMS
- scirocco plugin is updated! (2011/12/06)
- This plugin supports the latest version of ADT(Android Development Toolkit tools ver15).
- scirocco_v2.0 is now released! (2011/07/05)
- scirocco_v2.0 provides a new method "getMemoryInfo()".