You find the current home of SAPlink always at http://www.saplink.org.
If you find SAPlink useful, please let us know about it via our discussion group or email. Check out what some of the community has say about SAPlink:
- 'I was very amazed with the SAPLINK idea and design. This is exactly what every developer wants and what was always missing. Thanks a lot!'
- 'I am so thrilled about this project, as I think it is wonderful that I can copy objects between systems without involving the basis team or requiring a lot of manual steps.'
- 'It's great to have this tool. I think it will be fun at SDN to share codes via SAPLink.'
- 'I think SAPlink is really an initiative that makes real SDN community development a reality.'
- 'This is a great initiative. I carry a CD of most re-usable components, as I keep changing my clients. With an open source initiative, guess, I don't have to do that anymore.'
- 'Brilliant concept and tool. Please pass on my comments to all the people involved. I was about to embark on a process to develop a upload/download utility myself but SAPLink has much more.'