R and R - short for REST and Relaxation, is REALLY simple REST client / server offering compatible libraries in PHP and Java and other languages to come.
It provides a very easy to use interface, enabling a server to be set up with only a few lines of code. It also provides secure requests through signing parameters with a private key.
- Some bug fixes I forgot to commit :-S
- Made url variable protected
- 0.25/0.26/0.27 corrupt uploads. 0.27 has a fix for PHP
- Minor fix for correct version in filename, and can create a RestResult without XML
- Fix to PHP version to bring it inline with change to java in 0.22
- Added a predefined function for retrieving the API key from the request parameters
- Added ability to retrieve raw result string from RestResult
- <![CDATA[ ]]> Message in response
- Correctly sorts parameters in Java
- Bug fix when parsing result in Java
- Bug fix which caused "SUCCESS" to be sent for errors in Java version
- Can now process the XML response, response changed from "response" to "result"
- Turned XML response into constants, so that we can later easily parse it in the clients
0.12 0.11 0.10
- Change php file name to randr.php to be consistent
- Initial Java only version