Who are QPrinterEasy ?
- Main contributors :
- Guillaume Denry (guid)
- Filipe Azevedo (for the constant help he provides - PasNox on IRC)
- Romain Jourdan (roms18)
- Contributors :
- Wathek Loued (wathek)
- Aurelien Michon (aurelien)
- You can talk to us on IRC channel #qt-fr.
What for ?
- This code aims at ease the print process of documents including headers, footers, left side bar and watermarks.
- You can freely use this code in your productions without any restrictions. All code is published under BSD revised licence.
What you can already do with it ?
- talking about SVN version r66
- you can add multiple headers/footers on documents
- you can add plain text, html or pixmap watermarks on documents
- you can print it all without any effort
- please take a look at the samples to see the complete features
- Some parts use new functions of Qt4.5, so compilation won't work with a lower version of Qt.
Choose the build process :
- app.pro builds an testing application
- QPrinterEasy.pro builds a lib (static or dynamic you have to correctly configure the project file).
Run qmake QPrinterEasy.pro && make.
Please report the building errors into our mailing list.
How to contribute?
- Anyone can contribute to this project. All contributions are released under the same licence as the project.
- Before coding new functions please inform mainteners using our mailing list.
- Read the issues.
Some parts of the code are inspired of : http://www.qtsoftware.com/developer/faqs/is-it-possible-to-set-a-header-and-footer-when-printing-a-qtextdocument