This repository is frozen, head over to pyroscope/pyrocore and pyroscope/rtorrent-ps for the maintained GitHub repositories!
PyroScope is a collection of tools for the BitTorrent protocol and especially the rTorrent client. It offers the following components:
See the ScreenShotGallery if you want to get a first impression without installing the software.
To get started right away, see the QuickStartGuide. It's also very easy to WriteYourOwnScripts to automate anything that the standard commands can't do. To get in contact and share your experiences with other users of PyroScope, join the pyroscope-users mailing list or the inofficial #rtorrent channel on irc.freenode.net.
If you like PyroScope, click on these buttons to support it.
- 05 Jun 2011
- pyrocore 0.4.2 released.
- 17 Apr 2011
- pyrocore 0.4.1 released.
- 05 Mar 2011
- pyrocore 0.3.10 released.
- 05 Sep 2010
- pyrocore 0.3.7 released, offering automatic classification for completion paths, a working rtmv in symlinked mode, grouping of filter conditions, rTorrent fast-resume support, and better cron logging.
- 29 Aug 2010
- pyrocore 0.3.6 released, featuring more torrent life-cycle fields, selecting into rTorrent views, file listings and filtering based on file type, and finer control over formatting pathname fields.
- 28 Aug 2010
- Published the API documentation in Javadoc style including class diagrams and cross-referenced source code.
- 20 Aug 2010
- pyrocore 0.3.5 released, adding custom attributes and item tagging, and column headers to result listings.
- 16 Aug 2010
- pyrocore 0.3.4 released, with a finished chtor and new rtxmlrpc tool, additional fields containing load and completion time, and action options to delete or throttle items, or put them under manual control.
- 20 Mar 2010
- pyrocore 0.3.3 released, including many new chtor options, and some rtcontrol improvements.
- 14 Mar 2010
- pyrocore 0.3.2 released, allowing you to mass-start/stop items in a selection result.
- 13 Mar 2010
- pyrocore 0.3.1 released, adding filtering, sorting and output formatting to rtcontrol.
- 08 Mar 2010
- pyrocore 0.2.1 released, with new tools chtor and pyroadmin, and a finished configuration system.
- 19 Feb 2010
- First release of pyrocore (0.1.1), containing the lstor and mktor utilities.