- Code license
Other Open Source
See source for details
Due to all team members being busy otherwise for some time now, I'm officially putting this project on ice.
Team Lusito Presents:
The Open Game Libraries, a set of Intuitive C++ libraries for creating games (released under the zLib/PNG License).
We're focusing on performance, simplicity and being as lightweight as possible.
- Audio - OpenAL audio management ( loading sounds from ogg/wav, positioning them, setting attributes, etc. )
- Common - Generic classes and objects for game development ( containers, text processing, etc. )
- Console - Developer console window with support for Commands and variables
- Fable - Force, Axis, Buttons Light and Easy ( simply said gamepad input management )
- FileSystem - Compressed zip file loading with a few neat features for multiplayer games.
- Font - Bitmapped Font loading and drawing ( Unicode + Kerning support )
- Gloot - (OpenGL Object Oriented Toolkit), OpenGL window creation and keyboard/mouse input.
- Image - OpenGL image loading and saving
- Math - Vector, Matrix, Quaternions, Color, etc..
- Model - Loading 3D Models in a generic way, with import functions for various formats ( ASE, MD3, MD5, SKM, SMD )
- Shared - Shared parts to lighten the dependencies
For more details and Tutorials, check out the Wiki
( The names of these libraries are not final yet, if you have better suggestions, please tell me )