My favorites | Sign in
Project Home Downloads Wiki Issues Source
New issue   Search
for
  Advanced search   Search tips   Subscriptions
Issue 9: Incompatibility with Arduino v1.0
3 people starred this issue and may be notified of changes. Back to list
Status:  Accepted
Owner:  ----


Sign in to add a comment
 
Reported by ch.dou...@gmail.com, Oct 4, 2011
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Install the library using the Arduino v1.0 (https://code.google.com/p/arduino/wiki/Arduino1)
2. Try to compile the Demo adb example
3.

What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Compilation error appears about Wiring.h. Has been replaced by Arduino.h in the new version

What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
Arduino v1.0 on MacOSX

Please provide any additional information below.
If you manually replace Wiring.h with Arduino.h in Adb.h, max3421e.cpp, and usb.cpp sketch compiles again normally

Jan 19, 2012
Project Member #2 inopia.s...@gmail.com
Thanks for reporting. I'll have a look at it whenever I have time. Probably somewhere in the next millenium?
Status: Accepted
Jan 20, 2012
#3 nanda.f...@gmail.com
one more issue about incompatibility to 1.0 is the Serial.print() command
in Serial.print(data[i]); will stream random numbers instead of text,
so it need to be change to

Serial.write(data[i]);

Thanks,

Jun 2, 2012
#4 mister...@gmail.com
Thanks for the comments guys, since inopia seems to be short of time I zipped the patched version and attached it.
MicroBridge-Arduino-Patched-IDE-1.x.zip
25.7 KB   Download
Aug 27, 2012
#5 ambujl...@gmail.com
i tried this library but it did not work for me.
i got only this error"Error: OSCOKIRQ failed to assert".
So anybody tell me why i am getting this error what i have to do to remove this error.

Apart this Accessory mode working fine for me that mean my hardware is working properly. only.
Dec 10, 2012
#6 d...@evrythng.com
Check this: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11213536/error-oscokirq-failed-to-
assert/11239701#11239701

I had the same problem but could solve it using this, seems like the Android library needed patching, nothing to do with MicroBridge really.
Sign in to add a comment

Powered by Google Project Hosting