Please visit official homepage: http://jania.pe.kr/aw/moin.cgi/JSSpec
- Working on new version of jsspec which supports Rhino and Windows Script Host.
- Changed to display source code of each examples (based on Luca Greco's patch. Thanks Luca).
- Fixed http://code.google.com/p/jsspec/issues/detail?id=7 - Hash not properly filtered from URL query parameters
- Added more browser detection code.
- Added spec inheritance mechanism
- Fixed bug in should_not_include
- Added "rerun all" link if and only if it's in "?rerun=..." mode.
- Added new semantic to 'should_include' and 'should_not_include'. These assertions can be used with non-array type. If type of expectation is not an array, it checks if an object has expected key or not.
- Added spec toggling(collapsing/expanding), suggested by mixed.
- Deprecated expect(...) and introduced value_of(...). expect(...) is temporarily supported as an alias.
- Added new aliases describe(...): behavior_of(...)
- Added new aliases for "before (all|each)" and "after (all|each)": "before_all", "before_each", "after_all", "after_each"
- More informative document title
- Renamed asHtml as normalizeHtml
- Improved inspector for DOM node
- Fixed logger output to escape context names
- Redesigned layout - a step toward "spec suite"
- Shows more information - time elapsed and total progress
- Added CSS for regexp_value
- Fixed regexp inspector to perform escapeHtml()
- Added "rerun failed test" option
- Added "autocollapse" option to automatically collapse specs which has no failed example
- Added Matcher and inspect for DOM node list
- Added should_be_null
- Added should_not_be_null
- Added should_be_undefined
- Added should_not_be_undefined
- Added should_not_be_empty
- Added should_fail
- Added matcher for DOM node
- Added inspect for DOM node
- Refactored from subject.should().xxx(expectation) to expect(subject).should_xxx(expectation)
- Added should().include(2)
- Added should().not_include(4)
- Added should().match(pattern)
- Added should().not_match(pattern)
- Fixed DateEqualityMatcher problem
- Added should().have_at_least(5, "items")
- Added should().have_at_most(5, "items")
- Added should().be_empty()
- Added should().have(5, "items")
- Added EqualityMatcher/Inspect for Boolean
- Added should().have_exactly(num, property)
- Added should().be_true()
- Added should().be_false()
- Renamed $X(o) to expect(subject)
- Updated asHtml() to sort style attributes
- Fixed Safari's asHtml() problem
- Fixed problem with conditional execution
- StringMatcher shows diff
- Added ArrayMatcher, DateMatcher, NumberMatcher, ObjectMatcher, NullMatcher