iPhoneList is a Windows-based folder browser for your iPhone. It supports copying files to and from the iPhone (Drag and drop to iPhone), as well as basic file-management functions for the iPhone itself (create folder, delete files and folders).
- Added the About Box (woohoo)
- Added Application Categories to the Applicaton list.
- Code Cleanup - loads Application list faster.
- Added full iPhoneLinks (Favorites menu) with ability to add new links - they are stored in Prefs.
- Cleaned up prefs storage
- Fixed File / Exit
- iPhoneList now looks for iTunesMobileDevice.dll - you don't need to copy it.
- Office 2003-like toolbars
- Copy to deivce fixed
- Configurable file / folder recognition
- Performance improvements
- Added the foundations for "Favorites"
- User Preferences saved and reloaded
- REALLY CLOSE to decoding binary plists
- Copy Files / Folders to iPhone (Drag & Drop)
- Get Files / Folders from the iPhone
- Create new Folders
- Delete Files / Folders
- Preview text files.
- Show Strings in binary files.
- Decode, Preview, and Edit binary property files (.plist)
- Preview Apple-formatted PNG files.
- Convert binary Property list files on Copy (both directions)
- Convert Apple-formatted PNG files (both directions)
- Theme Installer (working with digitalKid)
- RingTone Installer
- System Sounds Replacement
- Application / Package Installer / Manager
If you don't have a "phonedmg" folder, you can get the iTunesMobileDevice.dll that's required in your C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin folder. Make sure it's in the same folder as iPhoneList.
It's based on a modified superset of manzana, an iPhone class library created by Peter Dennis Bartok.