- Code license
GNU Lesser GPL
So gallery now has official site: http://hppgallery.com :) still needs a lot of updates etc.
It is high performance photo gallery. Main idea behind gallery is to create a lightning fast gallery. It supports Memcahced, APC, Redis, Amazon S3 and Sphinx. Gallery also has search by color/multicolor (include/exclude modes) and keyword at the same time feature!! Also supports face detection using face.com API, see amazing examples :). Image similarity search integrated. It supports user registration with google/facebook account's. Images import from facebook account. You can even sell your photos online using PayPal as checkout option. It has support for crosseye images and can convert crosseye images to anaglyph. It has support for FLV, SWF (includes screenshots) and OGV (HTML5) video files. Gallery interface can be customized without changing gallery core. It has support for writing extensions, overriding system functionality without changing system kernel. Checkout gallery features and sites powered by HPPG.
Support my hard work
http://olava.lt - Olava Internet Solutions, it's a new company located in Lithuania I'm technical consultant at this company. I very like open mind thinking of this company.
http://zats.biz - *zats : this french IT company specilized in open source solutions, web2.0 and e-marketing strategy
Gallery is powered by
- Anaglyph/Crosseye images support
- ImageMagick or GD2 support
- ETag caching
- Memcached support
- Sphinx default search engine
- Multiple file uploads from browser
- Batch file uploads, upload to FTP and import images. Recursive directory import. With single import it can import thousands of images. Tested with ~35 000 images import at once...
- RSS feeds
- Public uploads
- Users albums
- Blazing speed of cached pages, around 0.005 seconds.
- Nice URL out of the box
- Output HTML Compression
- ZIP archive upload
- Batch album create
- Static articles
- Feedback form
- Configurable variations sizes
- Canonical URL in image preview window
- Advanced photo watermarks
- Simple photo shop functionality
- Check-out using PayPal or credits system
- Credits system, credits can be buyed using PayPal
- Google analytics API integration
- Advanced watermarks
- Ajax tree menu
- Mobile devices support
- Compatible with, Lighttpd, nginx, Apache
- PHP 5.2.x 5.3.x version
- Server friendly (cached pages produces Lighttpd: 700 - 800 Q/S, ngnix: 1200 - 1300 Q/S, Image preview window Lighttpd ~200 700 Q/S, ngnix haven't tested yet :))
- PHP as template engine
- Template/design override system
- Module files override system
- Duplicates management
- Delay image hit
- Delay image hit from access log
- Filtering by image resolution.
- Thumbnails recreation script
- Template caching and compilation
- Module compilation
- Core classes override
- Parallel thumbnails/css download option, see http://yuiblog.com/blog/2007/04/11/performance-research-part-4/
- CSS compression
- Separated logic from interface
- Extensions system
- Sort by relevance, wildcard support
- Animated GIF support
- Last 24 hours most popular images
- .swf support, screenshots included
- .flv support
- .ogv support in HTML5 video style.
- Search by color/multicolor
- Fast color indexer application
- Face detection search
- Login with google account
- Image rotating
- Image flipping (horizontal and vertical)
- EXIF data extract
- Scalable photo storing (year/month/day/user_id/album_id/photos), it will be more easy to move photos around, or attach remote disks.
- BB Code support [i],[u],[b],[youtube],[paypal] and some smiles
- Redis as cache engine.
- Master, slave replication.
- Amazon S3
- Compatible with MAX CDN and other CDN services. Just change CDN address that's all.
- Images import from facebook albums.
- Image similarity engine
I can provide consulting and customization services for your needs. Custom theme developing for your needs. Theme will be designed by professional designer (Paulius Čiučelis).
Some facts from ohloh.net