13) Update release at pypi: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/googlecl/
Our .deb build currently uses git-buildpackage with a private git repo (sorry, hackers).
Note: This will only work from a windows machine with py2exe installed. You MUST use Python 2.5
1) Run 'cmd' to get a terminal
2) cd to the src directory of the repository, where win_setup is.
3) Copy google.py to google.
4) Run "C:\path\to\python25\python.exe win_setup.py py2exe -O2" That's a capital "o", then a 2
5) LEGAL WORRY: After py2exe does its thing, ***REMOVE MSVCR71.dll*** from the newly created dist/
6) Copy trunk/README.txt and trunk/README.config into dist/
7) Rename dist/ to googlecl (or what have you) and zip it up.
On legal worries: As far as I can tell, it is a breach of the EULA to distribute that DLL unless you own a license for Microsoft Visual C++, which I do not. Users that need it can follow the instructions on the wiki's SystemRequirements page