Microformats allow structured information to be embedded in a web page within the human readable description. This library converts *Hcalendar* to the structured *icalendar* format.
- a method for extracting a VCALENDAR or a set of VEVENTs from an HTML DOM subtree
- summary and description as sanitized (no script/css) html
- flexible date parsing
- an ical content-line class.
- attendees as hcards, email addresses, or an ical-like form
- locations as hcards, geo, or addr object; or opaque strings
Does not provide
- a class library for RFC 2445. Properties are represented as content lines, and components as lists of content lines.
- VALARMs, VJOURNALs, or VTODOs