| Geopaparazzi is a tool developed to do very fast qualitative engineering/geologic surveys. Even if the main aim is in the field of surveying, it contains tools that can be of great use also to OpenStreetMappers as well as tourists that want to keep a geo-diary. |
Geopaparazzi is now available on the Android Market. Search for geopaparazzi on your phone or get it from the online android market.
Geopaparazzi is developed by HydroloGIS.
To get started jump into the documentation section.
If you arrived here from the market, you are probably interested in the GIS integration of Geopaparazzi, check this doc out.
The main aim of Geopaparazzi is to have a tool that:
- fits in any pocket and can be always at hand, when needed
- gives the possibility to take georeferenced and possibly orientated pictures during the survey, with further possibility to import them into the main GIS application BeeGIS
- is able to exploit easily internet connection, if available.
- is extremely easy to use and intuitive, providing just few important functionalities.
The main features available in Geopaparazzi are:
- georeferenced notes
- georeferenced and orientated pictures
- gps tracks logging
- easy export of collected data
- a map view for the navigation of the environment
Subscribe to the mailinglist, we are here to help you!
Currently the application is available in the following languages (in order of appearance) and maintained by
- English (me)
- Italian (me)
- Spanish (thanks to Camilla Archetti)
- Finnish (thanks to Juha Valtanen)
- German (thanks to Matthias Lendholt)
- Japanese (thanks to the DMIS team)
Want to se Geopaparazzi in your language? Check out the translation page.
If you find this application usefull for your job, please consider to buy it in the android market or to donate to support the development. Donations to this project support the development of jgrasstools, JGrass, BeeGIS and GeoPaparazzi. Thanks for helping to keep this development free and open source.