Funnel is a toolkit for physical computing. Funnel supports Arduino I/O boards, Gainer I/O modules, XBee wireless modems and FIO boards. The user can set filters for input or outputs ports. Filtering can include range division, filters like LPF & HPF, scaling and oscillators.
NOTE: All specifications are subject to change
- 2010.05.27: Funnel v1.0 has been released, finally!!
- 2010.03.18: Arduino Fio has been released as member of the Arduino board family
- 2009.05.29: Funnel build 009 (r642) has been released!
- fixed minor bugs
- compatible with Pepper
- updated examples
- 2009.04.23: Funnel build 009 has been released!
- 2008.10.20: Funnel build 008 has been released!
- 2008.04.21: Funnel build 007 has been released!
- 2008.01.03: Our new home is http://funnel.cc/.
- 2007.12.21: Funnel build 006 has been released!
- 2007.12.17: Funnel build 005 has been released!
- 2007.12.10: Funnel build 004 has been released!
- 2007.11.12: Funnel build 003 has been released!
- 2007.11.08: Funnel build 002 has been released!
- 2007.11.01: Funnel build 001 has been released!
- Shigeru Kobayashi (email@example.com)
- Takanori Endo
- Ichitaro Masuda (Ichitaro.Masuda@gmail.com)