Floreant POS is a platform independent Point of Sale application written in Java that greatly benefits Restaurant business simplifying order management, automation of kitchen and keeping control of cash.
Floreant POS has following features
- Touch screen order managment: Create, Merge, Split, and Void Ticket. Table Allocation. Carry out.
- Manager facilities: Drawer Pull, Drawer bleed, Credit card tips payment, POS printer reports.
- Kitchen receipt print for faster processing of order, wastage tracking and Multiple printer routing.
- Backoffice: Create master database, food list, groups, menu, modifers, cooking instruction, beverage count, shift wise dynamic pricing and festival discounts.
- Cash terminal: Multiple and partial payment in Cash, Debit & Credit card. Adjusment of price by discounts, tax exemption, gift card, coupons. Print Cash receipt and reports.
- MIS Reports: Sales summary and details report, Hourly income report, Gratuity (Tips) report, drawer pull, Credit card reports.
- Will run in either Single PC system or client server mode. Lower database footprint for Apache Derby, Java & JavaPOS API. Tested in Windows, Linux and Mac 10.x
For details visit http://www.floreantpos.org License: Released under MRPL : http://www.floreantpos.org/license.html, a variant of Mozilla Public License 1.1.