1. Google Earth Version:
18.104.22.1687 (previous versions also showed the same behavior)
2. Operating System (Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit, Mac OS X 10.4.9,
3. Summary of issue (including error messages):
Network link with an https url results in an error "Invalid HTTP request"
4. Links to other posts about this issue (please don't repost bugs):
5. Reproduction Steps:
Open any https kml feed.
6. What is the expected output or behavior? What do you see instead?
I expect to see that data contained in the feed, instead an error occurs, and I get nothing.
7. Workaround (if you've found one)
The post above contains a method for building an interceptor library to replace the curl library used by Google Earth, but LD_PRELOAD appeared to have no effect in Ubuntu.