1. Google Earth Version: 5.1.3535.3218
2. Operating System (Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit, Mac OS X 10.4.9,
Mac OS X 10.6.3
3. Summary of issue (including error messages): No keyboard shortcut to set layer opacity
4. Links to other posts about this issue (please don't repost bugs):
5. Reproduction Steps:
6. What is the expected output or behavior? What do you see instead?
Expected: If the focus is on a particular layer in the Layer panel, including the Primary Database, I expect to be able to type one key to set the opacity to 0%, another key to set the opacity to 100%, and some other pair of keys to move the opacity to somewhere in between.
7. Workaround (if you've found one)
Set the opacity on each layer using the mouse. Since I'd like to be able to make this change several times a minute, this is annoying.