- Code license
GNU GPL v3
Cuberok is a music player and a collection manager based on Qt4. It has lightweight interface, music collection support and many features, e.g. music autorating and Last.FM scrobbler.
- English and Russian interface.
- CUE support. Codepage selection for CUE sheets
- Shoutcast/icecast support (for GStreamer and Phonon)
- Support internet services Jamendo and MagnaTune (New in v.0.0.9)
- Last.FM and Libre.FM scrobblers
- Downloading images for albums and artists from Last.FM
- Loading artist and album info from Last.FM, loading lyrics from LyricWiki.org
- Auto rating for songs. Rating for albums, artists and genres automatically calculated from rating of songs.
- Easy collection browsing. Just double click on genre to view all artist in this genre.
- Smart playlists (custom SQL requests)
- Support for AlbumArt as separate file on disk. Art can be assinged to genre and atrist too.
- Many supported music formats (see engines section).
- DND (drag-and-drop) support to collec music and append playlists.
- Support for many play lists at one time. Play lists may be played in a certain configurable order, or browsed through like the main music library.
- Tag editing capability. Buildin tag converter QTagConvert
- Save/Load play lists to/from XSPF and M3U.
- Collect playlist files into Library. Supported XSPF, M3U, ASX/ASP and CUE files.
- Installer for Windows.
- Clean and fast database backend using SQLite 3.
- Configurable user interface.
- Control playing from command line
You can download source tarball, Windows installer and MacOSX package from Downloads page
Also you can find binary packages for several Linuxes at openSuse build server. Direct links to repositories are: Debian 5.0 Ubuntu 9.04 Ubuntu 9.10 Ubuntu 10.04
Cuberok packages and other useful Qt programs you can find in QtDesktop project
For Windows users
There are global hot keys for playing control:
- Ctrl+Alt+1 - Previous song
- Ctrl+Alt+2 - Play/Pause
- Ctrl+Alt+3 - Stop
- Ctrl+Alt+4 - Next song
- Ctrl+Alt+m - Mute
- Ctrl+Alt+v - Unmute
- GStreamer supports a LOT of music formats.
- Audiere can play Ogg Vorbis, MP3, FLAC, uncompressed WAV, AIFF, MOD, S3M, XM, and IT files.
- Phonon uses system audio capabilities for MacOSX, Windows and Linux.
Cuberok Copyright (C) 2008-2009 Vasiliy Makarov
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses.