I'd like to resume talking about design document schema.
Not a long time ago there was discussion on same subject:
Without Python query server there was a little hard to implement design document constructor for all available functions: shows, lists, updates, etc.. Now things get changed: Python query server became up-to-dated and more mature, modern and it's time to make another shot.
As start point I've attached my current realization of it:
- Add support for show/list/update/filter/validate_doc_update design functions definition. (covers many requests, specially about schema data restrictions)
- Support for standalone class-modules. (if class represents document schema, so it could cover issue 110 )
- Support for multi language design functions. (issue 105)
- Handy definition of Python reduce functions (talks in groups)
- Support syncing design by documents, not by functions. (issue 127)
It doesn't breaks old API, just provides new one. I still don't count this realization as final, so any suggestions are welcome(:
P.S. this patch is almost useless without Python query server from issue 146.