- Code license
Box2DX is a C# port of Box2D - Erin Catto's 2D Physics Engine. You can find original C++ version on www.box2d.org
- Continuous collision detection.
- Contact callbacks: add, persist, remove.
- Convex polyons and circles.
- Multiple shapes per body.
- One-shot contact manifolds.
- Incremental sweep-and-prune broadphase.
- Efficient pair management.
- Fast broadphase AABB queries.
- Collision groups and categories.
- Continuous physics with time of impact island solver.
- Persistent body-joint-contact graph.
- Island solution and sleep management.
- Contact, friction, and restitution.
- Stable stacking with a linear-time solver.
- Revolute, prismatic, distance, pulley, gear, and mouse joints.
- Joint limits, motors, and friction.
- Momentum decoupled position correction.
- Fairly accurate reaction forces/impulses.
- Centralized tuning parameters.
- Pure .NET 2.0 library.
- OpenGL with Tao.Freeglut
- Graphical user interface
- Easily switch between tests using GUI
- Test framework for easily adding new tests
- Mouse picking and the bomb!
- VCS9 project files
The Library is free for commercial use and open source under the ZLib License.