BeagleLAB is an Embedded Developer's Workbench comprising of must-have hardware/software utilities.
- beagleboard.org project: http://beagleboard.org/project/BeagleLAB/
- description: BeagleLAB is an Embedded developer's workbench comprising of must-have hardware/software utilities.
- Features :
- A PC free host providing a development environment based on beagle board (running ubuntu 9.04 or later)
- Host environment with software applications and hardware interfaces to substitute oscilloscope, multimeter & logic analyzers
- GNOME widgets (software apps) & Linux device drivers for capturing data,storing,comparing and visualization
- Legacy ports like the serial, parallel ports for device interfacing and control
- Making an embedded developer's life easier and workbench neater
within few days will see more updates